Client Service Specialist
(15.50+ per hour - pay based on relevant experience)
Our Client Services Specialists are the "face" of our organization to our clients.
- Taking reservations for and providing information about resort stays and other services
- Maintaining accurate client records and performing administrative tasks
- Communicating in person, by phone and via e-mail with our clients about their pet resort needs
- Occasionally assisting with animal care and supervision, as needed
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will have a polished and professional experience; be "affirmatively friendly" and warm; possess excellent communication skills; have excellent spelling and data entry skills; have computer and customer service experience; an enthusiasm for and comfort around animals; be a team player, willing to contribute where needed; and have a stable work history. Animal handling or veterinary technician experience preferred. Job involves standing and walking 30% of the time and regular bending; ability to lift 60 pounds safely, to waist height, is required. High school diploma required. Daytime and early evening, full-time and part-time positions available.