Dear Valued Clients –
Second Home Pet Resort remains open and staffed to care for our boarding guests 24/7; however, we are modifying our schedule and procedures while still accommodating our valued customers. Effective Saturday, March 21st and until further notice, our hours and procedures are now as follows:
- Doggie Daycare – Will be open Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday only from 7am – 6pm.
- Day Boarding – If you need to bring your pet on non-Doggie Daycare days, we can offer day-boarding (without the interactive playtime) Monday – Friday at our standard rates with prearranged check in/out times (see below).
- Grooming – As always, please call to schedule an appointment as we will have limited availability.
- Overnight Boarding – All overnight boarding services remain fully open. We will also continue to have a night staff member scheduled, so that someone will always be with our animal guests onsite. Only the check in/out procedures are modified as per below.
To assure the health and safety of our customers and staff, we are also closing our lobby to the general public with the following modified procedures:
- Business Hours –
- Monday – Friday: 7am – 10am and 4pm – 6pm:
- Day and Overnight Boarding arrivals and departures accepted.
- Daycare and Grooming appointments accepted on designated days only.
- Saturday – Sunday: All services closed, with scheduled boarding arrivals and departures by appointment only
- Check In/Out Procedures – We ask that you help us practice social distancing by remaining in your car under our drive-through area, safely leash/secure your pet, make sure their collar is on snug, then call us at (602) 997-6600. A staff member will come out and greet you at your car, retrieve your pet for arrival or departure, and review your reservation details at check-in, including obtaining a credit card if one is not already on file so that we may charge you upon check-out. For departures, our procedures will work the same. We appreciate your patience as we implement this new procedure, as it may cause some delays if we experience a significant amount of simultaneous check arrivals and departures.