Guest Service Attendant
($12.50 + per hour - pay based on relevant experience)
Your primary focus is keeping our canine guests and feline guests safe, happy and comfortable.
Responsibilities include all aspects of animal care and light facility upkeep, including:
- Housekeeping (cleaning and sanitizing animal areas, doing laundry)
- Room service (preparing and feeding meals)
- Salon services (bathing, brushing and nail trims)
- Guest enrichment (exercise walks, play and cuddle sessions, resort activities)
- Assisting with the supervision of dogs in doggie day care, as needed
- Special care and observation (administering medications, noting any irregularities in an animal's personality or condition)
- Light maintenance (changing light bulbs and air filters, sweeping walkways, cleaning restrooms, etc.)
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will have a neat appearance; possess good communication skills; be able to read instructions and enter information into animal records; have an enthusiasm for and comfort around animals; be a team player, willing to contribute where needed; and have a stable work history. Animal handling or veterinary technician experience required. Job involves standing and walking 90% of the time, and regular bending; ability to lift 60 pounds safely, to waist height, is required. AM and PM, full-time and part-time positions.